Next Week Day Class is this Tuesday.
Next Weekend Class is this Saturday.
Next Week Night Class is April 17-21 from 6:15pm-10:15pm.
You may attend any scheduled class on Zoom
or In-Person at our Columbus, GA location.
Check our Full Schedule Below the Step by Step Process and
Click Register beside the class dates you want.
Georgia’s DUI Risk Reduction Program (DUI School) has two steps:
Step 1 : ASSESSMENT Component $100 (Needs Survey)
- The Assessment Component (Needs Survey) is completed first. It takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- It is a 130-question comprehensive screening instrument. It evaluates the extent of an individual’s alcohol and drug use and its impact on driving.
- The GARRP STUDENT PORTAL link will be on the redirect page, after you pay, under the DUI section!
- In the GARRP Student Portal you will; set up your account, sign your contracts and complete the Needs Survey (takes about 25 minutes).
- Do NOT turn off GARRP Notifications, this will be how you receive your test and evaluation during the class.
Step 2 : 20 hour INTERVENTION Component $260 (DUI School on Zoom or In-Person)
- The Intervention Component is administered after completion of the Assessment Component.
- You have one year to complete the course once you have taken your assessment.
- It is a 20-hour course comprised of 2 1/2 days.
- Barber’s offers Weekend, Weeknight and Weekday classes. Check our schedule below and register.
GA DDS Rule 375-5-6-.18 (Allowing you to take DUI School on ZOOM)
a) The Department may develop policies and procedures for the delivery of remote classroom instruction for certified DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction programs in the event of a public health state of emergency, natural disaster, or man-made disaster.
(b) A certified DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction program may utilize remote services for classroom instruction and the administration of assessments. Such instruction, training, and assessments may be done via web services, such as, but not limited to, Skype, Zoom, or Webex. Instruction must be synchronous instruction allowing for real-time instruction and interaction in a specific virtual place, through a specific online medium, at a specific time.
How will links and class materials will be delivered to you?
- The DUI BOOK Link will be emailed to you the day before the class starts if you choose zoom! (CHECK SPAM FOLDER)
- The ZOOM DUI School classroom Link will be emailed to you the day before the class starts!
- Live in Columbus, GA and choose zoom? Come by our office and pick up a physical copy of your workbook.
What is the Attendance Policy? (Never lose your money!)
- Be on time and sober. You must give your undivided attention on Zoom. You may not work or go anywhere while in class.
- Did you miss a DUI School class or were you late? You can attend any future scheduled DUI School class within 3 weeks and pick up where you left off.
- If you do not complete DUI School class within 3 weeks, you will have to start over. You do not have to pay again!
Total Cost for GEORGIA DUI RISK REDUCTION PROGRAM (DUI School) = $360
- Assessment (Needs Survey) $100
- DUI School Workbook $25
- 20 hr Intervention Class (DUI School class) $235
Barber’s Driving School is Georgia DDS Approved to teach the
GA DDS certified DUI Risk Reduction Program (DUI School) virtual on Zoom or In-Person.
Check our DUI School schedule below and register for any class!
You must register no later 2 hours before the class start time.
This gives you time to complete the 30 minute assessment.
DUI Schedule, Click REGISTER NOW beside the class you want to attend!
|DUI Classroom DATES are for Zoom and/or In-Person||Purchase below, no later than 2 hours before the class start time|
Tuesday Mar. 21 from 10am-2pm, Wednesday Mar. 22 & Thursday Mar. 23 from 9am-6pm
Saturday, Mar. 25 & Sunday, Mar. 26 from 9a-6p and ends Monday, Mar. 27 from 6:15pm- 10:15pm
Tuesday Mar. 28 from 10am-2pm, Wednesday Mar. 29 & Thursday Mar. 30 from 9am-6pm
Saturday, Apr. 1 & Sunday, Apr. 2 from 9a-6p and ends Monday, Apr. 3 from 6:15pm- 10:15pm
Tuesday Apr. 4 from 10am-2pm, Wednesday Apr. 5 & Thursday Apr. 6 from 9am-6pm
Saturday, Apr. 8 & Sunday, Apr. 9 from 9a-6p and ends Monday, Apr. 10 from 6:15pm- 10:15pm
Tuesday Apr. 11 from 10am-2pm, Wednesday Apr. 12 & Thursday Apr. 13 from 9am-6pm
Saturday, Apr. 15 & Sunday, Apr. 16 from 9a-6p and ends Monday, Apr. 17 from 6:15pm- 10:15pm
|WEEKNIGHT (Zoom Only) |
April 17-21 from 6:15pm-10:15pm
Tuesday Apr. 18 from 10am-2pm, Wednesday Apr. 19 & Thursday Apr. 20 from 9am-6pm
Saturday, Apr. 22 & Sunday, Apr. 23 from 9a-6p and ends Monday, Apr. 24 from 6:15pm- 10:15pm